Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
absolutely nothing has changed
Retweeting again for the joy of Pompeiian graffiti. God, what their texts and tweets would have been like…
tell me one more time how history is dull I dare you
“Satura was here on September 3rd”
nice to know that society hasn’t changed a bit
VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1820: Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they every have before!
- me about to talk in public: *rehearses what im going to say 50 times in my brain*
- me: today how you are